Thursday, August 30, 2012

Avon Advance Techniques Professional Hair Color : protects and nourishes your hair as you color it. How fab is that?


I tried Avon Advance Techniques Professional Hair Color System and couldn't be happier with the results. The kit is very easy to use and it covered my rebellious greys a 100%.

The first thing I noticed was the pleasant fragance so different from the regular dyes that have that strong ammonia smell. I absolute loved the protective pre-treatment (Step 1) that prepares hair so color is absorbed evenly from root to tip and protects it while coloring.



The non-drip coloring agent is nice and thick and easy to apply with the applicator. This is the only hair color that I have ever used that did NOT burn my scalp: SUCH A DIFFERENCE!!!

The Post-treatment with shea butter and Lock-in Technology is fantastic: very rich and thick and it felt amazing on my hair. After rinsing it left my hair very soft and shiny.

I loved the color: I'm a brunette and my hair tends to go brassy with regular dyes and this one didn't. I mixed 6.1 Light Ash Brown (491-210) and 7.0 Dark Blonde (499-044) and it turned out FABOULOUS: so natural and healthy looking: just the perfect shade. I highly recommend it!!!

Product information:

Avon Advance Techniques Professional Hair Color System is a permanent lasting color with 100% grey coverage. Leaves hair feeling soft and silky. Comes in a complete 5-piece kit for salon color at home!  Colors hair with rich, radiant and healthy-looking color that provides uniform and lasting results on all hair types.

PRIME
Pre-treatment prepares hair so color is absorbed evenly from root to tip.

COLOR & COVER
Non-drip crème delivers luminous, long-lasting color while covering 100% of greys.

TREAT
Post-treatment with shea butter and Lock-in Technology leaves hair deeply moisturized with prismatic shine.

 Set Includes:

- instructions

- pre-treatment, .5 fl. oz.

- developer lotion, 2.3 fl. oz.

- crème colorant, 1.6 fl. oz.

- post-treatment, .67 fl. oz.

- vinyl gloves

Find Avon Advance Techniques Proffesional Hair Color here


The shades: you can pick from 4 different shades: Ravishing Reds, Brilliant Blondes, Bold Blacks and Beautiful Brunettes


If you need help choosing your color check out this video with great tips:

No comments:

Post a Comment