Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Hallellujah" for Jon Bon Jovi



Because I've been a fan of his wonderful music since I was a teenager back in the 80's and my admiration and devotion keeps growing with every breath that I take, I believe the only way I can open this new blog was by posting something about Jon Bon Jovi.
He's been an inspiration in my life in so many ways. His music brings joy to my life and gives me strength in hard times. The fabulous men behind the artist that faces every challenge with passion and commitment make me feel proud to be a fan.The family man, the devoted father, his generous soul, his brilliant mind and his free spirit empower me every day and always will.
I took these two pictures on the last show I attended this year at the "Seminole Hard Rock Live" in Hollywood, Florida on July 26th while he was performing Leonard's Cohen Hallelujah. In my opinion nobody covers this song better than Jon, every time I hear his cover I get goosebumps, the beauty of his voice and the magic of his performance are just "out of this world" feels like made in heaven.
For all these reasons and for many more "Hallelujah" for Jon Bon Jovi and may God bless him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment